Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sunshine and Spray.

One of the many steps I need to take while preparing a tape sculpture is the gluing and spraying.

I cannot emphasize enough how important this part is..
after all if I don't spray the tape, you got yourself a big ol' dust ball.

Sometimes it's hard to find the time to lug all my crap outside and get these beauties all put together, but when I do..

I'm in my own little world.








Sometimes I'll have music, sometimes friends.. but most times,
I just like to work in silence and listen to everything around me.

It was so beautiful outside today, I just couldn't resist.

One of these days I'll get my act together and get these all up on Etsy, ready for some new homes!


Love and Light,
Sarah Anne.

1 comment:

  1. ok... i just tried to leave this comment but i guess it didnt post..

    I was saying that my room is a big dust ball.. everything EXCEPT your tape sculpture! I noticed it the other day and was amazed!!

    ReplyDelete