Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh the many fish in the sea.

Other than my occasional doodles in my sketchbooks,
I can't honestly remember the last finalized illustration I have completed.

It had been too long.

I always like to take advantage of special occasions to become inspired to create something from scratch.

My boyfriend's birthday was last week,
and every birthday for part of his gift I always draw something for him.



Evan is a sailor, and lover of the sea.
I thought this would be a fun opportunity to illustrate some funny/demented fish (my favorite type!).


This was the final illustration.

Don't mind the triangle fish farting. I couldn't help myself.



All of his gifts wrapped up and ready to go :)



Great to be illustrating again.


Love and Light,
Sarah Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment