Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Westerly Sun Write Up.

Just when I thought that last weekend couldn't get any better, I got a large write up in the Westerly Sun. Here is a spread that I created for my press kit, but as you can see from the highlighted areas the interview they had with me.


It was a huge honor to receive this much space in the total article considering there were over a hundred vendors and I was of five artists chosen to spot light.

Also, on the top left is a painter named Mike Bryce. Here you can see some of his gorgeous glowing images he shares with the world. Both Mike and I were Illustration majors from Syracuse University following our passions in Little Rhody.

How exciting! Click on the image to enlarge, if you would like to read it.

Love and Light,
Sarah Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment