Monday, April 5, 2010

Facebook Fan Page and beautiful weather in little rhody.







Hope you are all having as beautiful of a day as we are here in Rhode Island. I'm so excited because Spring has officially sprung! Time to shake off those winter blues. God knows I'm ready.



Because I am finalizing all of my summer show dates, I want to make sure that I have a way to contact all of you that might be interested in that information. So click me! to join my facebook fan page. I'm going to try and get better at updating it more regularly, especially during these next CRAZY summer months. 




For a promotional item, I'm in the process of illustrating a calendar that can be printed out so you can keep it in view as a reminder! Guaranteed to have cute demented looking fireflies, so keep checking in :). Can't wait to see you all there.


Love and Light,
sarahanne.





No comments:

Post a Comment