Sunday, September 18, 2011

Harriet the Hungry Caterpillar.

This is Harriet.
She was a very hungry caterpillar.



While she was preparing to create her chrysalis,
she had to lose half her body weight.  



(Hense her pooping all over my table.)




What I found the next morning!





This is what I found this morning, her chrysalis had become completely transparent.






I just happened to be walking by her when I saw this little body crawling out of her former home!
It was so amazing to see.



Here she is getting some air, followed by the second pair being extended.


Harriet it currently hanging out in my living room letting her wings dry.





What an amazing experience.
I'll be sad to let her go.




Love and Light,
Sarah Anne.



1 comment:

  1. wow!! that is AMAZING. Absolutely incredible!! Must be a sign for new beginnings!!

    ReplyDelete