Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Best Designer of All.

With my new line of work,
I couldn't help but post some pictures that I have inspired the hell out of me.


Mother Nature,
The best designer of all.










Every day, I go into work and am BLOW AWAY by what is being brought into the stores.
I am surrounded by such beauty at all times,
I ask myself DAILY, 

How am I so lucky to be surrounded by this and get paid?

MUST be Karma.







I count my blessings everyday, and I can't help but be so inspired by such effortless beauty.


So easy to live in the moment at work,
to stop and simply appreciate how something so amazing was made out of the dirt.
The day I forget to be thankful for these blessings, I will need a slap.


But for now, 
I love my job.


What's your favorite?


Love and Light,
Sarah Anne.

2 comments:

  1. the gardenia looks like marshmallow!! mmmmmmm
    so happy for you baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the tiger aloe & the other succulents. BEAUTEOUS.

    ReplyDelete