Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brickley's Ice Cream Freelance Job. Revision.

Here you can see my second version of the Brickley's Pints and Quarts tops. The client wanted to maintain a more traditional font than some of the others that I had proposed, and also they wanted to add "Rhode Island's Favorite" to the package. I included the original graphic along with two other variations for our meeting tomorrow because you would be surprised how many people like what they originally believed they wanted revised!

Tomorrow I am also going to propose the idea of doing some graphics for some kids tee shirts for the summer. Brickley's gets an amazing amount of traffic during the summer, and I think they could really step up merchandise sales with some fun graphic variations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment